This is a nice activity to practice Relative Clauses with a puzzle.
* Divide the class into groups.( Everybody can also work individually but group work is recommended for team building skills.)
* Students try to find the answer by reading clue sentences most of which are relative clauses.
* It normally takes 8 to 10 minutes to solve the puzzle unless you have a genius in class.
* Tell the groups to write down their answers and wait for the other groups.
* When everybody finishes ask the first finishers to read their answer. If it is true they are the winners. If not continue with the next group.