This resource includes activities to practice relative location using cardinal and intermediate directions. This matches Ohio's Learning Standards for Fourth Grade Social Studies.
Check out the preview above!
Included In this Resource:
• Vocabulary Cards
• Map Skills Reading Passage with Comprehension Questions and an Answer Key
• 2 Relative Location Activities with Maps Included (There are three different maps that increase in difficulty to give directions. They come in green or white background options.)
• 1 Relative Location Activities where students pick their own location and create a map
• 1 Relative Location Activities where students pick their own location and use real maps (the maps are not included)
• Vocabulary Matching with a Recording Sheet and Answer Key
This resource matches the following Ohio Learning Standard for Fourth Grade Social Studies.
Ohio’s Learning Standard 9- A map scale and cardinal and intermediate directions can be used to describe the relative location of physical and human characteristics of Ohio and the United States.
This is part of my Fourth Grade Social Studies Bundle. Check it out for big savings!