Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This bundle of resources focuses on relative pronouns and relative adverbs.
- a 61-slide interactive Relative Pronouns PowerPoint (and companion handout!) You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, you get to choose between a digital or printable companion handout.
- a 36-slide interactive Relative Adverbs PowerPoint (and companion handout!) You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, you get to choose between a digital or printable companion handout.
- two craftivities
- a Concentration game
- 36 task cards **You may choose between printable version, the Google Slides version, or the Google Forms version.
- 5 introduction worksheets **You may choose between printable version or Easel Activity.**
- interactive notebook flaps
- 2 review worksheets
As an added bonus, I created 5 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Through using the resources in this bundle, students will learn the definitions of relative pronouns and relative adverbs. They will identify them within adjective phrases, plus determine their function within the sentence. They will also learn how to correctly combine sentences (with the correct punctuation) using relative pronouns and adverbs.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!