Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.13 MB | 9 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.4.1.A. They will analyze how key concepts are introduced, illustrated, and elaborated in a text. Students will identify and understand the use of anecdotes in informational texts. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as antecedent and relative clause
• Examples of relative adverbs and how to determine the corresponding noun
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• Differentiation ideas to help all your students master the standard
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels