* This is a relaxation story I wrote and is intended for counselors and school counselors to use during classroom lessons, group counseling and individual counseling sessions.
* The story includes outside imagery, invites students to make their own decisions during the story and invites students to use their imagination to try to see and hear the story's images and sounds.
* It is best used in conjunction with lessons based on anger management, stress/anxiety relief and dealing with loss or grief.
* Directions and discussion questions are included with the story.
* This story can be used with soft relaxation music playing in the background (music not included).