Students begin learning about the 10 Commandments from an early age, but I found that my middle school students were very much in need of an interesting and engaging resource to help them deepen their understand of God's wonderful law. I created this resource for my 4th-6th graders and it has been a great blessing in my classroom!
This download includes:
*10 Commandments INB – 46 printable pages for the interactive notebook
* 6 of the INB activities could be alternatively used as bulletin board templates
*Each Commandment includes a tablet with “fill in the blank” for note taking and additional INB activities
*Teacher Resources include 26 pages of sample photos, instructions, and ideas for use
The version of the 10 Commandments being used is:
1. I am the Lord Your God. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
3. Keep holy the Sabbath.
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
*Want to use a different translation of the Commandments? Feel free to print and use the blank tablets from the PDF that is included.
Be sure to check out these other 10 Commandments products from Grace and Gratitude:
10 Commandments Posters
10 Commandments Task Cards
The 10 Commandments: Scenarios
I hope this resource is a helpful resource in your classroom!
Grace and Gratitude