Students will watch 3 animations and listen to 10 audio clips from survivors and those remembering loved ones who were lost on 9/11. They will also record their reactions, inferences, and evaluations of the stories provided.
- An except that explains 9/11 and the importance of hearing these stories
- 2 versions of a graphic organizer that guides students through recording their reactions, inferences, and evaluations of the stories provided
- Black and white
- Links to the 13 animations and clips
This resource (and all other PDF resources in my store) is compatible with the Easel Activities Tool and by purchasing, you will have access to the original PDF as well as a digital version with an interactive layer on top. You can assign this to your students through GoogleClassroom, they can complete it on a laptop or tablet, and you’ll be able to review their completed work and return feedback, all on the TPT platform.
"This was a great resource to introduce my students to multiple different kinds of stories from 9/11." - Sarah H.
"Firefighter wife/teacher loved this resource. Very meaningful." - Elizabeth H.
- Military Voices
- Remembering the Stonewall Inn, 1969
- Listening Guide: Direct & Indirect Quotes, Direct & Indirect Characterization
- Open-ended Interview Questions Practice, Activity, & Quiz
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.