The projects in this bundle allow students to create something meaningful by applying what they have learned about the Holocaust. Each project contains a directions page, a rubric, and a completed sample project. You can have students complete one or more of the following:
- Create an interactive Holocaust map.
- Write an informative essay about the Holocaust.
- Write a story about the Holocaust.
- Interview a person who lived during the Holocaust.
- Write journal entries from the point of view of a person who live during the Holocaust.
- Create a photo journal about the Holocaust.
- Create an interactive timeline reflecting important events that occurred during the Holocaust.
You can incorporate these projects into your own lessons about the Holocaust, you can combine them with my Remembering the Holocaust Webquest