The following package has been created to be used for Kindergarten to Grade 6 in Canadian schools to help mark the significance of Remembrance Day.
As you go through it you will see what activities are appropriate for each grade level and then can decide as to which activities you would like to complete.
This Package Includes:
- Postcard to a Vet activity with 4 different templates
- “Why Do We Remember” checklist activity
- In Flanders Field information, poem and fill in the blank activity
- Bookmark activity and templates
- Poppy facts sheet
- Poppy Notes template and activity
- Hand poppy activity
- World War I fact sheet
- World War II fact sheet
- War Correspondent activity and template
- Major Canadian battles fact sheets for War Correspondent activity
- three colouring pages
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com