Ideal for Month of November to Celebrate Remembrance Day!
Seven Units included in this Bundle
Product Description: Digital Download
Poppies Poster: "Ledger/Tabloid" (11 x 17 inches)
Purchase only if you have access to a printer that can print 11x17` paper.
This contains different poppies.
This is a great poster to display on your bulletin boards.
PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES MAY CONTAIN A DIFFERENT FONT
Remembrance Day/ Veterans Day Pocket Chart Numbers 1-100 – Poppies
These numbers can used for calendar numbers, pocket chart numbers or just simply to count 1-100
There are two different graphics.
Print, cut, laminate and use in the classroom.
Printables: Label the parts of the flower/ poppy
Flower printables include:
• Printout with dashed boxes for cutting and gluing
• Sheet with the words at the bottom for writing
• A control chart for independent work
• A fact sheet
• A chart with parts individually coloured
• Definition and fact file
Print on the control chart and the chart on card stock. Print out the rest and use in cultural and, science centers.
Total Pages: 6
Parts of the Field Poppy
This is a great way to incorporate Remembrance Day into your science lessons.
This is a 10 part advance nomenclature unit.
* Total 20 cards
* 20 labels
* 10 description cards
* Set of of black line masters included in this unit.
• Seven colourful pictures of different parts of the poppy
• Three poppy varieties
• Print on card stock separate the cards and labels and laminate.
• Print on no scaling setting.
Common Poppy Varieties
Matching and Vocabulary Enrichment
Here’s a great way to extend your Remembrance Day lessons.
This unit includes:
• 15 popular poppy varieties, total 30 cards, 15 labels
Laminate, cut and separate the cards and labels. Use in cultural studies or literacy centers.
Total Pages:6 pages
Poppy Pin poking:
Poppy Math counters 1-10
2 sheets. Use these with red buttons or red glass beads to count 1-10
Total 35 pages