Remote/Distance Learning Discussion Board Rubric and Tips
- Google Docs™
Also included in
- If you assign students writing assignments, this is the only you will ever need. This download includes rubrics for any writing assignment you might require of your high school students. These rubrics work for all subject areas and includes peer review and reflection assignments. You can easily embePrice $12.60Original Price $18.00Save $5.40
- This bundle includes social media projects designed to help your students deep dive into a text and analyze the author's intent, themes, characters, and more! Each project works as an independent or group project and has resources for in-person or distance learning. TikTok Download Includes:Lesson PPrice $26.72Original Price $38.17Save $11.45
- 1984 seems to become more relevant every day. With this no prep teaching unit, students will complete the study of 1984 in four weeks. The unit culminates with a final project and a Socratic seminar. Each day students of the week, students will complete an activity related to the novel including a rPrice $11.19Original Price $15.98Save $4.79
Remote-learning looks different than in-person learning, but teachers know that all learning needs to have opportunities for students to share and discuss with peers. This rubric and the bonus tips provided will help teachers hold students accountable for their online discussion, encourage students to stay grounded in the content, and not turn discussions into the tangential and unrelated talk that does happen in the classroom.
This download includes:
- Google Doc rubric that can easily be transferred onto an LMS like Canvas.
- Introductory prompt for initial and response posts
- Bonus tips from an online-teaching veteran to help you keep you and your students engaged online.
Check out the Premium Writing Rubrics Bundle here!
Follow Lit Up to learn about new products, sales, and more! New products are always 50 percent off for the first 48 hours!