Students engage in the concept of the Renaissance Man
with these 4 station activities that explore different aspects of the many talents of Leonardo DaVinci.. This is not an art lesson, nor does it focus on DaVinci's art. Through station activities, students draw, explore, observe, build, and write. It is an ideal way for differentiating instruction and meeting students’ learning style needs.
- Visual learners will get hooked on the sketching and painting of birds and nature.
- Kinesthetic learners will challenge themselves by building catapults and journals.
- Auditory learners will enjoy a video about Leonardo Da Vinci’s life.
This is hands-on learning at its best! Use some or all of the activities within the lesson.
This lesson is available as part of a $$$ saving Renaissance station activity bundle or as a full Renaissance Teacher Resource bundle..Other Renaissance related resources include:
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.