Renaissance Activities Dome Building with Brunelleschi
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage students in the exciting world of the Renaissance and Scientific Revolution with this ultimate curriculum resource bundle including activities, timelines, gallery walk, projects, interactive notebooks and more . Save more than 30%!Included in this bundle (click on individual resources for mPrice $34.21Original Price $41.69Save $7.48
- In this set of 17 Renaissance Station Activities students engage in inquiry-based lessons and hands on activities. Students explore the Renaissance when they paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo, build domes with Brunelleschi, write poetry with Petrarch, and more. Included inPrice $16.40Original Price $20.50Save $4.10
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, slides, interactive notebook organizers, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The World History Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive all futPrice $233.84Original Price $334.05Save $100.21
Great Renaissance activity. Jump into inquiry-based learning with this engaging lesson on Brunelleschi, an early architect from the Renaissance. In this student-tested and approved activity, students are hooked as they enter a contest for the design of new doors on a university building, a contest very similar to one completed in the Renaissance.
In this resource:
- Inquiry activity
- Background information
- Dome building activity
- Teacher's guide
- Materials list
- PDF and Slide format included
Brunelleschi’s dome building is explored as students build their own domes. Part science and part history, this lesson is a welcome addition in classrooms that are studying the Renaissance.
Available Renaissance Products Include:
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.