Also included in
- Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This big bundle of 12 World History Gallery Walks begins with Mesopotamia and covers civilizations through the Renaissance. Great for the Ancients through the Renaissance. A must have for world history. Skip the lecture and get s$34.40$43.00Save $8.60
- Engage students in the exciting world of the Renaissance and Scientific Revolution with this ultimate curriculum resource bundle including activities, timelines, gallery walk, projects, interactive notebooks and more . Save more than 30%!Included in this bundle (click on individual resources for m$34.21$44.69Save $10.48
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive al$181.00$334.30Save $153.30
Get your students up and moving with a gallery walk? This ready-to-use Renaissance Gallery Walk brings the "museum" to the students. Students work in groups to go on a gallery walk, make notes about 8 masterpieces from the Renaissance, and conduct an initial analysis of their findings. This is an introduction to Renaissance Art. Great to add to your study of the Renaissance.
The gallery walk includes the following art pieces:
- Gates of Paradise Artist: Lorenzo Ghiberti
- David Artist: Donatello
- Primavera Artist: Botticelli
- The Wedding Cana Artist: Veronese
- David Artist: Michelangelo
- Mona Lisa Artist: DaVinci
- The School of Athens Artist: Raphael
- Pesaro Madonna Artist:Titian
This product is available as part of the Renaissance Teacher Resource Bundle which includes all the Renaissance products in the store.
The gallery walk works well with other Renaissance activities such as:
If you like gallery walks, you can find more World History Gallery Walks in this money saving bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.