A fun task for a text section about Renaissance advances in art. Students create a drawing using the techniques of Renaissance artists to show perspective and proportion and then annotate the drawing by explaining the techniques they used.
1. printable directions
2. digital directions with visuals and details
3. Visual explanations about perspective and proportion
3. an example
4. a rubric
5. some of Da Vinci's rules of human proportions for drawings and paintings
• Please check the thumbnails to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.