This fantastic, interactive project has students analyzing some of the most famous art and artists of the Renaissance by rotating around the room with a "reporter's notebook". Students then use their notes to create newspapers detailing the art and artists as if the art show was taking place at your school!
The download includes:
- 6 stations with art and background info on Renaissance artists
- A "reporter's notebook" sheet for note taking
- Newspaper template
- Lesson plan directions with video links
- Editable Google Doc pages of the notebook and station readings
- Google Slides option for the newspaper template
This is a great way to get students to move around the room while on keeping them on task and engaged in visual analysis and reading comprehension activities. Two additional pages have been added for teachers that would prefer censored versions of the art as well.
★ This resource can also be downloaded in the Renaissance Art and Literature Complete 1 Day Lesson Plan.
All of these resources can also be had at a steep discount as part of this wonderful Renaissance and Reformation Unit Bundle!
Thanks for looking!
You can visit and "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thank you so much for looking!