8+ ready-to use pages on the Renaissance
for digital interactive notebooks. Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms, this set of pages includes:
- clickable graphic organizers for students with color-coded sections
- Blue boxes with big ideas for quick identification and analysis
- teacher tips
- possible responses for notes on the Middle Ages
- blackline masters for printing if needed
NOTE: Student pages revised 8/20/17
Digital notebook pages are great for differentiating. These provide a great way to organize information on the Renaissance in an engaging way. Use with a variety of Renaissance activities and projects.
- A beginning in Italy
- Renaissance Ideals
- Italian City-States
- Patrons and Popes
- Renaissance Artists
- The Printing Press
- Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Renaissance Thinkers and Writers
- Renaissance Daily Life
- Renaissance: Final Thoughts
- Save a bundle with: World History Interactive Notebook Pages - Ancients to Renaissance (12 sets!)
- Go big with World History: World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Renaissance Resources include:
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.