This Renaissance Interactive Notebook Instructional Bundle includes all of my Renaissance themed products It is a GROWING bundle that presently includes Interactive Notebooks, Quick Pages, & PowerPoint Companions.
Please click the links below to view individual resources.
Individual products and materials can be purchased separately by clicking on the links.
1) Renaissance Era Interactive Notebook
2) Renaissance Era PowerPoint Companions
3) Renaissance Era Quick Pages
4) Escape Room: Lost Treasure of the Renaissance
Because this is a growing bundle, as products are added, the price will go up. So, the sooner your buy, the more you save!
Products on Their Way Include:
* Assessments Pack (Fall 2018)
* Digital Interactive Notebooks
* AND MORE!
Related World History Products
* Middle Grade Geography
* Roman Empire (Ancient Rome)
* Medieval Europe
* Middle Ages China (Ancient China)
* Middle Ages Japan (Ancient Japan)
* Ancient Islam & Middle East
* Medieval West Africa (Sub-Saharan Africa)
* Protestant Reformation
* Scientific Revolution
* Exploration (Age of Discovery)
Q: Do students need a textbook to use these materials?
A: No, a textbook is not required. This unit is designed to be used with or without a textbook or other curriculum. It can be used as a supplement or on its own. Instead of relying on a textbook, students are building their own textbook with their interactive notebooks that include all of the information they need - vocabulary words and definitions, important concepts, and big ideas.
European Renaissance, Italian Renaissance, Southern Renaissance, Renaissance Era, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Rafael, Donatello, Art, Sculpture, Architecture, Literature, Dante, Machiavelli, Medici, Tudor Monarch, King Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, Mary I, Mary Queen of Scots, Middle Ages Europe, Medieval Europe, Renaissance, Italian Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, World History, European History, Middle Ages Europe, Medieval Europe, Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, World History