- This resource for the Renaissance Era is ideal for 5th – 9th grades. This is NOT simply a product full of templates and organizers. You will find that all of the lessons and pages in my notebooks are truly interactive, not just worksheets to color and glue into notebooks. Here you will find some of
- IDEAL FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!!!This resource contains my most successful instructional delivery materials for teaching about the European Renaissance Era. They are designed to correlate with my Interactive Notebook for the Renaissance Era. Here are my PowerPoint Instructional Companions for the Renai
- IDEAL FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!!!Quick Pages for Interactive Notebooks are simply 2D pages that match the information from each lesson in the Interactive Notebook for Renaissance Era. They come in two versions: student use templates and student/teacher pre-filled templates (aka answer keys). I created
- What is a meme? Students will no doubt know exactly what a meme is, but probably have a hard time defining one. Essentially memes are humorous images or a piece of text that is spread rapidly by Internet users. Yep. That’s the basic definition. But who cares about that? Well, your students, of cours
This Renaissance Interactive Notebook Instructional Bundle includes all of my Renaissance themed products It is a GROWING bundle that presently includes Interactive Notebooks, Quick Pages, & PowerPoint Companions.
Please click the links below to view individual resources.
Individual products and materials can be purchased separately by clicking on the links.
4) Renaissance Themed Escape Room - Returning Soon
6) Renaissance Era Assessment Pack - Coming Soon
Because this is a growing bundle, as products are added, the price will go up. So, the sooner your buy, the more you save!
Related World History Products
Q: Do students need a textbook to use these materials?
A: No, a textbook is not required. This unit is designed to be used with or without a textbook or other curriculum. It can be used as a supplement or on its own. Instead of relying on a textbook, students are building their own textbook with their interactive notebooks that include all of the information they need - vocabulary words and definitions, important concepts, and big ideas.
European Renaissance, Italian Renaissance, Southern Renaissance, Renaissance Era, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Rafael, Donatello, Art, Sculpture, Architecture, Literature, Dante, Machiavelli, Medici, Tudor Monarch, King Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, Mary I, Mary Queen of Scots, Middle Ages Europe, Medieval Europe, Renaissance, Italian Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, World History, European History, Middle Ages Europe, Medieval Europe, Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, World History