Students investigate the people of the Renaissance in this ready-to-use Renaissance activity and taboo-style game
. Students read brief informational text on Renaissance people and create representative cards for people from the Renaissance. Perfect for notebooks, activity centers or small group activity.
Students then can play a taboo-style game about the figures - excellent for creative thinking, and definitely one of my students' favorite activities.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or small groups, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other Renaissance activities and projects.
This product is available as part of the Renaissance Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all the Renaissance products in the store.
Available Renaissance Products Include:
- Renaissance Interactive Notebook Pages
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.