PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Get your students up and moving with a gallery walk? This ready-to-use Renaissance Gallery Walk brings the "museum" to the students. Students work in groups to go on a gallery walk, make notes about 8 masterpieces from the Renaissance, and conduct an initial analysis of their findings. Great to add to your study of the Renaissance.
The gallery walk includes the following art pieces:
Gates of Paradise Artist: Lorenzo Ghiberti
David Artist: Donatello
Primavera Artist: Botticelli
The Wedding Cana Artist: Veronese
David Artist: Michelangelo
Mona Lisa Artist: DaVinci
The School of Athens Artist: Raphael
Pesaro Madonna Artist:Titian
This product is available as part of the Renaissance Teacher Resource Bundle which includes all the Renaissance products in the store.
The gallery walk works well with other Renaissance activities such as:
If you like gallery walks, you can find more World History Gallery Walks in this money saving bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.