Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
engages students in their Renaissance study visually with a Renaissance and Scientific Revolution timeline. Students are given an event or individual related to the Renaissance and Scientific Revolution. Students work individually or in groups to research the event. The students write a short paragraph about the Renaissance event and provide an illustration related to the event. Hang the cards along a timeline in your classroom and see the Renaissance come to life.
The timeline cards are just one more way to provide easy differentiation within your classroom. Provide these along with other Renaissance activities
to engage students different interests and learning styles.
This detailed guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for a 90 minute lesson
- Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game with their own cards as the pieces.
- 30+ topics for inclusion in the timeline
Available Renaissance Products Include:
- Renaissance Interactive Notebook Pages
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.