"Awesome resource" - Buyer
These foldable graphic organizers for interactive notebooks provide students with an engaging way to connect with topics of the Renaissance.
Included in this set of 12 notebook pages is:
- a set of templates
- template directions
- possible responses for each template
- and pictures for each template.
Great to use with a variety of Renaissance activities and projects. For 1:1 and digital classrooms
, this set of notebook pages is available for Google Drive here
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- A beginning in Italy
- Renaissance Ideals
- Italian City-States
- Patrons and Popes
- Renaissance Artists
- The Printing Press
- Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Renaissance Thinkers and Writers
- Renaissance Daily Life
- Renaissance: Final Thoughts
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- All about the Renaissance: Renaissance Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History: World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Other Renaissance Related Products Include:
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
You can find all the Renaissance products here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.