PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Focus on all the major aspects of the Renaissance with this creative and engaging research project! Your students will independently or collaboratively research the Renaissance in order to create their very own historical travel brochure! A comprehensive research guide, complete student directions, travel brochure template, grading rubric, and answer key are included - everything you need for a successful student-centered culminating project!
This resource can be completed on paper or online with laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, or any device that supports Google Drive. The included Teacher's Guide includes access to the link that will allow you to make your own copy of the resources for use in Google Classroom/Google Drive.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
• Complete Student Directions: A full page of detailed instructions is provided for each panel of the travel brochure.
• Research Guide: The included research guide walks students through each of the components necessary for completing the travel brochure. If supplemental references are needed, the Teacher's Guide includes a student friendly website that contains the information needed for completing the research.
• Research Guide Answer Key: An answer key is included as a reference for use with the research guide.
• Travel Brochure Template: The blank template gives students an opportunity to creatively showcase their knowledge of the Renaissance. To make a two-sided brochure, print both pages, then make a double-sided copy for each student.
• Grading Rubric: The included rubric provides space for grading students on historical accuracy, completion, neatness, and effort. Review the grading rubric ahead of time to ensure students clearly understand the project expectations.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus