Products in this Bundle (41)
showing 1-5 of 41 products
This unit bundle brings together the Renaissance and Reformation. I teach World History, AP World History, European History, and AP European History and use these sources for my courses. There is hopefully more in this bundle than what you can use for your class, but I always tend to be open to what I do in my class based on the needs of my students.
PowerPoint and Note Sheet: This 79 slide PowerPoint covers the major information on the Renaissance and Reformation. Two types of note sheets. One filled in and the other fill-in-the-blank.
Test and Study Guide: The test has matching, multiple choice, and essay questions. It comes with an answer key. There is also a study guide to help students prepare for the test and a jeopardy review game.
KIM Vocabulary: 4 pages of vocabulary terms for the students to fill-out in the KIM format.
- Timeline project has students create a timeline and write 1-2 sentences about each item.
- Academic Poster Project for the students to create a presentation using a 3 ply cardboard presentation board.
- Research Paper with 20 prompts for the students to pick from. Rubric and grading checklist included.
- Small Group Presentation Project where students create a project on a specific topic.
- Who am I? Review game activity
- Exit Slips help cover materials a second time in class.
- What Do You Know Activity is a first day in-class activity to see what students know
- Primary Document Activities - DBQ
- Exit Slip/Bell Ringer Activities
- Art Analysis Activity
- Twitter Activity
Quick Reads: 1 page readings with questions to help students learn the material.
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook