Students write, sculpt, analyze and explore art forms in Renaissance Venice
. Additionally, students engage in primary source analysis of The Prince and examine the political underpinnings within the Renaissance.
This is hands-on learning at its best! Use some or all of the activities within the lesson.
This detailed guide includes:
● 3 Complete student activities for making murano glass, designing mosaics like those in the St. Mark’s Cathedral, and mask making for carnival.
● 1 Complete teacher’s guide for 1 90 minute lesson or 2 50-minute lessons
● Background information for students and teacher on Machiavelli.
● Primary sources from The Prince.
● A complete materials list
- Renaissance Station Activity Bundle
-Renaissance Teaching Resource Bundle
which contains my ENTIRE library of Renaissance materials.
Available Renaissance Products Include:
- Renaissance Interactive Notebook Pages
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.