This trading card project gives students an opportunity to research the contributions of key artists, architects and writers of the Renaissance period. Trading card templates, directions, rubric/checklist, teacher’s instructions and edible scavenger hunt is included. This fun and engaging project is a wonderful opportunity to introduce and/or reinforce key figures of the renaissance and their works. Students use their creativity and research skills to construct three trading cards. Finally, students explore each other’s cards to complete a scavenger hunt.
Save some money
by getting this with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, review, lesson plans and assessment. Go to The Renaissance Unit Bundled
More Renaissance Products!
• Renaissance & Reformation PowerPoints
• Birth of the Renaissance Informational Text
• Niccolo Machiavelli's, The Prince Primary Source Activity
• Luther’s 95 Theses Primary Source Worksheet
• Renaissance Video Guide, Key and Video link
• Protestant Reformation Chart
• Renaissance Crossword Puzzle Review
• The Renaissance and Reformation Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
File under: Renaissance Project