Now a COMPLETE UNIT with brand new textbook independent vocabulary lesson sets, geography lesson sets, Common Core quizzes and tests just added! This Renaissance packet has rigor, versatility and fun! It's loaded with over 28 choices. This Renaissance bundle is divided into IV parts:
I. RENAISSANCE NOTES, POWERPOINTS, CLOSE READINGS and CONTENT INSTRUCTION
The content instructional materials are both student centered and teacher driven depending on teacher preference:
1. Power Point Notes and PowerPoint Graphic Organizer
2. One Page Printable Notes with Graphic Organizer
3. Student Centered Stations People of the Renaissance Activity
4. Brand new Historical Snapshot Close Reading Annotation Activity
5. Renaissance Vocabulary Set with terms, assignments and review games
6. Geography of Italy Lesson Set-
Physical geography introduction with satellite map activity, map assignments, three physical geography option assignments and fun class review games!
7. Tour of Italy Reniassance Interactive Close Reading Stations Activity with 3 Graphic Organizer options!
II. RENAISSANCE ACTIVITIES, WORKSHEETS AND PRINTABLES
Current, engaging and interactive activities that have students process information. This packet includes CHOICES to fit your personal styles and instructional needs:
1. Common Core Da Vinci Reading and Common Core Writing Assignment.
Students decide if Leonardo Da Vinci is worthy of his popular historian title "Renaissance Man"
2. Printable Tweet from a Famous Renaissance Figure Phone template extension activity worksheet
3. Common Core Printable IPad graphic organizer extension activity worksheet with three options
4. Common Core Printable Newspaper Project with examples and rubric
5. Renaissance Super Hero Trading Card Activity
with Power Point driven trading card game competition and sixteen Renaissance Super Hero reading cards!
6. Renaissance Facebook Activity Page with A Marco Polo Example
7. Fantastic Renaissance, Medieval or Classical Period Art Comparison activity with many class or computer driven options!
8. Renaissance People Matching Worksheet or Quiz
9. Renaissance People PowerPoint or Stations Activity
10. Greetings from the birthplace of the Renaissance: A Common Core Writing Activity
11. Mark it Up! textbook analysis worksheet
12. Working with Renaissance Quotes with famous Renaissance quotes 5 assignment options!
13. Geography of Europe Map Activity
14. Geography of Europe Scavenger Hunt
15. Gutenberg Printing Press Reading and Lessonc
III. RENAISSANCE REVIEW
1. A Storyboard Review Assignment
2. Key Term Matching/Categorizing Printable with the "big Idea" key concepts for Social Studies.
3. Renaissance people Fly Swatter Game
IV. RENAISSANCE ASSESSMENTS AND TESTS
1. Renaissance DBQ (Document Based Question) Assessment
2. Renaissance Figure Research Project Bundle with 7 Choices for students with the same rubric!
3. Common Core multiple choice tests and content and academic vocabulary quizzes! In both WORD for you to edit with ease and PDF!
This packet is not just a random selection of readings with unclear outcome expectations. Students will build a framework for future learning with concepts that will be repeated throughout their academic careers! Have a great unit!
♥♥♥SAVE BIG! Buy the entire year of Medieval History Lesson Plans in a discounted MEDIEVAL HISTORY MEGA BUNDLE
Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, 7th grade history, projects, renaissance 7th grade lesson plan, renaissance unit lesson plans, best renaissance lesson plans, renaissance resources