Video Questions for The History Channel’s, “Engineering an Empire - Da Vinci’s World” documentary. This 44 minute documentary covers the beginning of Italian Renaissance, humanism, and Renaissance architecture.
Also included is a weblink to the video so you can play the video online. Video questions are very short and very easy to answer, so your students can concentrate on the video. Just added - An absent version of the guide for students who missed the class. Absent version includes the online video links, so students can complete at home.
An answer key is provided with the file.
Save some money
by getting this with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, project, review and assessment. Go to The Renaissance Unit Bundled
More Renaissance Products!
• Renaissance & Reformation PowerPoints
• Birth of the Renaissance Informational Text
• Niccolo Machiavelli's, The Prince Primary Source Activity
• Renaissance Trading Card Project & Scavenger Hunt
• Luther’s 95 Theses Primary Source Worksheet
• Protestant Reformation Chart
• Renaissance Crossword Puzzle Review
• The Renaissance and Reformation Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
Renaissance in Italy
Italy: Birthplace of the Renaissance