Use this fun and colorful word search worksheet when studying a unit or lesson on the Renaissance. There are 30 vocabulary words to search for in the puzzle and students will be reviewing their knowledge and spelling as they enjoy the hunt.
The list of words to look for are: Apprentice, Ballet, Caravel, City-State, Classicism, Commission, Education, Elizabethan Era, Florence, Fresco, Guild, Humanism, Italy, Knowledge, Landscape, Leonardo Da Vinci, Literacy, Lute, Medici, Michelangelo, Patron, Perspective, Portrait, Printing Press, Realism, Rebirth, Reformation, Rhetoric, Shakespeare,Vernacular
If you like this activity, you might also like:
• Middle Ages Word Search
• Shakespeare Word Search
• Columbus Day Word Search
• World Explorers Word Search
• Leonardo da Vinci Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥