In PDF format - you still need the Flash Player - Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html to update your computer.
1. Locate the books of the Renaissance writers.
2. Make a message using the printers letters (Make a quote from the Renaissance writers.
3. Animate the printer.
4. Watch a video of a Printer.
5. Look at the bibliographies of the Renaissance writers. Bio's on each of the following: Gutenberg, Boccaccio, Castiglione, Cervantes, Erasmus, Machiavelli, More, Petrarch, Rabelais, and Shakespeare. Information on each.
6. Word cross puzzle - blank puzzle and clues are included.
7. Book drag and drop activity. Play until you know them.
8. Writers Wheel - Use this along with the pages of blank writers. As you guess the correct answer - make a note. - Computer will give the correct answer.
9. Are they Contemporaries. Click the answer button after discussion.
10. Video clip and link on the discovery of manuscripts - Medici Godfathers of the Renaissance.
11. Video links of the writers - no appropriate video for Boccaccio. If you have your own insert them here.