Renaissance and Reformation Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
This digital resource features a link to a set of 13 fully-editable Interactive pages on the Renaissance and Reformation for Google Drive!
Based on some of these best-selling Renaissance and Reformation Interactive Notebook Pages
, these also feature many brand new pages that can be completed all online with laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
• What is a "Renaissance Man"?
• Why did it begin in Italy?
• Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel's ceiling
• Renaissance Humanism
• Writers and literary works of the Renaissance
• The Northern Renaissance
• Martin Luther, the 95 Theses, & problems in the Catholic Church
• Henry VIII and his wives
• Gutenberg and the printing press
• The Counter Reformation & Council of Trent
• Vocabulary activities and more!
Students type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
An answer key for all 13 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!