This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. My students absolutely love these.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 5: The Renaissance and the Reformation. It includes 54 pages of handouts, 7 pages of bonus lesson plans, and 111 slides of PowerPoint presentations. It is a complete organizational structure for the fifth unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- 28 Handouts and Foldables
- 5 PowerPoint Presentations, including links to YouTube films
- A Unit Test and answer key
- Cloze Notes for presentations
-Primary and Secondary Resources, also in my other interactive notebook bundles, and sold separately here: Primary Source Analysis
- And, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY! The vocabulary unit is also sold separately here: Renaissance and Reformation Vocabulary Unit
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
World History Interactive Notebooks MEGA Bundle
Handouts in this bundle also sold separately:
Events of the Reformation Puzzles and Foldable
Twitter Feed Review
Bellringer and Participation Handout and Rubric
Renaissance and Reformation Review Game, Study Guide, and Test
Renaissance Cloze Notes, PowerPoint, and Ticket Out the Door
Current Event Paragraph
Reformation Cloze Notes, PowerPoint, and Tickets Out the Door
Analyzing Sonnets in History
If you like this, try my other Interactive Notebooks:
World History Interactive Notebooks
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.