Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. My students absolutely love these.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for The Renaissance and the Reformation. It includes editable handouts, daily lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, assessments, and a project. It is a complete organizational structure for the fifth unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- 5 PowerPoint Presentations, including links to YouTube films
- A Unit Test and answer key
- Cloze Notes for presentations
- A Project
- Color-Fill Film Guide Doodle Notes
- Primary and Secondary Resources, also in my other interactive notebook
bundles, and sold separately here: Primary Source Analysis
- And, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY, VOCABULARY! The vocabulary unit is also
sold separately here: Renaissance and Reformation Vocabulary Unit
- Most in editable format!
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
Handouts in this bundle also sold separately:
If you like this, try my other Interactive Notebooks:
★How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases★
♦ Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
★Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts★
♦ Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
❤️Connect with Me!❤️
Get free resources and blog updates HERE !
Read my BLOG for classroom ideas, video tutorials, and cheat sheets.