Renaissance and Reformation Interactive Notebook
This download features 14 Interactive Notebook pages on the Renaissance and Reformation
. These creative, engaging Interactive Notebook pages include graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
• What is a "Renaissance Man"?
• Why did it begin in Italy?
• Leonardo da Vinci's works
• Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel's ceiling
• Renaissance Humanism
• Writers and literary works of the Renaissance
• The Northern Renaissance
• The works of William Shakespeare
• Martin Luther, the 95 Theses, & problems in the Catholic Church
• Henry VIII and his wives
• Gutenberg and the printing press
• The Counter Reformation & Council of Trent
• Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning about the Renaissance and Reformation and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people. You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete Renaissance and Reformation Unit Bundle!
More sets of Interactive Notebook pages can be found here!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!