Renaissance, Reformation, Scientific Revolution Role Play Project
is an engaging way to meet figures from 14th and 15th century Europe. What better way to bring the Renaissance to life than to have a soiree in which figures (your students) from the Renaissance, Reformation and Scientific Revolution come together?
Students research and role play important figures such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Johannes Gutenberg, Pope Urban VIII, Lorenzo de Medici, Galileo Galilei, and more. Scientists, religious figures, reformers, artists, writers, philosophers, mathematicians, and patrons from the Renaissance era are all represented, providing students an ample opportunity to find an interesting figure to become.
This resource includes:
● Teacher's guidelines and project timeline
● Annotated bibliography of 30+ individuals from the era
● Student handouts including: research template, historical context template, costume research guide, and guide for preparing for the soiree.
● Complete list of journal entry prompts for use throughout the project
Available Renaissance Products Include:
- Renaissance Interactive Notebook Pages
- Art, Invention and Study with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Art, politics and humanism in the Renaissance
- Gutenberg and the Scientific Revolution
- Renaissance: Illustrated Timeline
- Renaissance Unit Project
- Renaissance: What's the Question Bell-Ringers
- Renaissance Art Gallery Walk
- Figures of the Renaissance Activity and Game.
- Renaissance: Comparative Notebook Timeline
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.