Renewable Energy | Video, Handout, and Worksheet | Environmental Science
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This science bundle of lesson plans supports a unit on renewable or green energy. You can use these lesson plans via digital learning or in the classroom. Made for middle school and high school levels.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.⭐HowPrice $40.00Original Price $51.00Save $11.00
- Teaching a unit on solar power? Add these resources to your activities for added variety.All files are distance learning friendly.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.✅Tip:Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.IPrice $19.20Original Price $21.00Save $1.80
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, pollution, energy, and genetics. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green staPrice $21.00Original Price $29.00Save $8.00
Students will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of renewable energy. The advantages of renewable energy include saving maintenance and operating costs, sustainability, providing economic opportunities for rural areas, and being environmentally friendly. On the other hand, the disadvantages of renewable energy are that they may not produce enough energy, bad weather can reduce energy supply, and they require a huge amount of money to start. However, new technology is making renewable energy cheaper.
In this environmental science lesson, students watch a short video, read an article, and then complete worksheets that prompt them to consider the pros and cons of renewable energy options.
- Video mp4 file
- Handout PDF file
- Worksheets in 3 formats: Google, fillable PDF, and fully editable
- Link to blog with embedded video (in worksheet)