Bring renewable and nonrenewable energy resources to life in your classroom! Your students will gain knowledge about renewable and nonrenewable resources by completing interactive notes and engaging in hands on STEM activities to illustrate how each resource works. This energy resources unit includes everything you need to teach about renewable and nonrenewable resources in a fun and interactive way!
This 82 page unit includes:
• A recommended book list for renewable and nonrenewable resources
• Colorful posters for each of the 10 resources
Renewable- wind, hydropower, solar, geothermal, biomass
Nonrenewable- coal, nuclear, petroleum, propane, natural gas
• Information cards: Foldable cards with a picture on one side and the definition of each energy source on the other side. Great for review!
• Memory/matching cards: Use these as a review game or center activity. Students will match a picture of the energy source with its definition. Comes with a color and black and white version.
• Renewable/Non-renewable sort: A cut, paste and sort activity. Great for assessment!
⭐Download the preview to get this for free! ⭐
• Advantages/Disadvantages Chart: Track the advantages and disadvantages for each energy resource using this graphic organizer.
• Interactive note worksheets: Students will learn important information about each energy resource using this fill in the blank note format.
• STEM Acitvity Teacher instructions: Step by step directions with real life pictures in action for each of the STEM activities.
• Shopping list of supplies: A list of all the supplies needed for the STEM activities.
• Student STEM worksheets: Each of the STEM activities comes with a planning/recording and direction sheet for students to fill out during the activity.
• Energy Resources Quiz: Measure your students' understanding using this assessment.
• Answer Keys included
SEE WHAT OTHER EDUCATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
❤️ "I love love love this stem activity. It’s very informative and in depth. The kids absolutely loved all of the activities."
❤️ "Awesome resource! I appreciate the hard work you've put into this resource!"
⭐⭐⭐ How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ⭐⭐⭐
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
⭐⭐⭐How To Follow Our Store ⭐⭐⭐
Click to Follow us and receive notifications when we upload a new resource!