Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Living on Your Own
Renting an Apartment
This learning package focuses on teaching students the skills they need to effectively rent a place.
Objectives: Students will be able to
• Define Landlord, Tenant, Security Deposit, and Rental Agreement.
• Identify the requirements to rent an apartment.
• Explain what is included in a rental agreement.
• Read and analyze a rental contact.
• Describe what should be considered when selecting a place to rent.
2) Reading Comprehension Worksheets: Renting an Apartment
3) Vocabulary Worksheet
4) Analysis of a Rental Agreement Worksheet.
5) Assessment: multiple choice, true or false, and fill-in.
You may also find the following learning material helpful:
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.