PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you like my products, please rate my work and follow me for more ideas. All drawings are my original work.
Print 2-sided, cut on horizontal line, fold and staple in middle, each file makes two books.
Sentence structures used: "They saw ...; We saw ...; I saw ...; He saw...; She saw..."
Dear Parents and Teachers,
Thank you for your interest in my creations, which promote early reading. These books were first used successfully with beginning readers. Students believed that they were all readers, which set the foundation toward a love for reading. What will your child find useful?
· Identifiable drawings can be colored
· Extra spacing between words
· Large font size
· Repeating sentence pattern
· Challenging yet easy book to read
· High Frequency words used: saw, the, I, they, we, dogs, my, she, cats, he,
· Nouns used: carrots, bears, boat, crocodiles, butterflies, dogs, trees, swings, plane, cake, snails, cars, flowers, cats, horse, cheese, elephant.
· Number words used: two, three, one, four, five,
Alberto V. Gutierrez (former Kindergarten teacher)