Also included in
- These SIX BOOM CARD stories are fun and engaging for even your littlest preschool learners! You can use them with your entire preschool caseload! These repetitive books are appropriate for students who have:Apraxia of SpeechExpressive Language DelaysArticulation DelaysPhonological DelaysEach story i$15.04$23.50Save $8.46
- Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includ$130.40$163.00Save $32.60
Use this fun and engaging repetitive story during your preschool teletherapy sessions. Target speech sounds, word shapes, expressive language, and receptive language. It is perfect for early language learners and children with Apraxia of Speech. This story is repetitive, interactive, and features plenty of early word shapes!
This story is about people and pets who have ‘boo-boos’. Each person/pet needs a a band-aid for their boo boo. The child is able to choose a band aid to stick on each boo-boo.
- V: Oh
- CV: No, Boo
- VC : On, Off
- Early words: Help
- CVCV: Happy, Bye Bye
- CVCV: Mommy, Daddy, Baby, Bunny, Puppy, Baby, Nana, Papa.
- Functional Words: Brother (You could use your student’s sibling’s name for functionality), Sister (You could use your student’s sibling’s name for functionality)
- Increasing Sentence Length
- Early Word Shapes
- Body Parts
- Concepts: On/Off
Want to try it out for free? Check out the Product Preview on BOOM!
If you love this BOOM card, you may also be interested in:
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!