FREE repetitive and Interactive Book!
My Repetitive and Interactive Stories are a Best Seller in my Store and I want to give you a chance to try one for free!!
This story is about a little blue bird who can’t figure out who is leaving colourful poos everywhere!
On each page, the little blue bird is asking different characters, “Is that your poo?!” Each character has a name that rhymes with poo, so the text is very playful and engaging. This child is able to choose a colorful poo to complete each scene. On the last page, the child finds out who the secret "Pooper" is!
The following characters are featured in the story:
- Mr. Moo (Cow)
- Mr. Goo (Monster)
- Mr. Hoo (Owl)
- Mr. Coo (Pigeon)
- Mr. Foo Foo (Bunny)
- Mr. Roo (Kangaroo)
- Mr. Boo (Ghost)
- Unicorn (The secret pooper)
- SENTENCE LENGTH: Have the student use the carrier phrase “I want” when choose the bandaid or “He/She has a boo-boo”.
- CV WORD SHAPE: Have the student say the words in the story. There are many CV word shapes in this story!
- CONCEPTS: ON/OFF: Talk about the poops as you take them on and off.
- REQUESTING: Have the student ask for a certain color poop.
- RHYMING: Point out the rhyming words in the playful text.
- SPATIAL CONCEPTS: Talk about where the bird is on each page.
If you like this product, you may also be interested in:
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!