This is a third grade math lesson made on mimio that focuses on the TEKs 3.2A,B of the Texas State.
It is made in base a Teaching Model 2.0 that I created. Contains the next:
1) Bell ringer activity (calendar routine with record of weather and temperature, an Introduction to the lesson, and "are you ready activity".
2) Engagement activities on the math playground (independent online activities).
3) Diagnostic test (on paper and online made with edueto )
4) Activities for three groups originated from the pretest with the chance for you to work with each group.
5) Lesson Test (DOL).
6) Pre teaching and Pre testing activity for the group not successful plus independent activities for the other two groups (can work as homework as well).
7) Closing of the lesson playing kahoot (public library).
8) All the keys of the activities and test so you can print them up