This packet was designed around a specific math skill (Representing 100's, 10's, and 1's--2.NBT.A.1), rather than a season. This makes it easy to incorporate at any time during the year.
The games are easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or in groups of two/three.
They have been used successfully in my classroom and altered as needed to be more user friendly for my students.
The games have an image that visually demonstrates how to the play the game as well as simple written directions.
6 math games included:
1. Ways to represent a number (The students practice representing 3-digit numbers in 4 different ways.)
2. Place value match-up (The students practice representing 3-digit numbers in 4 different ways.)
3. Tic-Tac-Toe (The students practice reading numbers, while playing tic-tac-toe)
5. Bingo (Practice identifying numbers, while playing bingo. The caller calls 2 hundreds, 7 tens, 4 ones, players find 274)
6. Place Value War (The students practice building and reading double-digit numbers.)
Click here for other Common Core math game packs!
Click here for a year of math games (78 games total) that allow for practice of all 1st Grade Common Core Math Standards!
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog
for more fun ideas, follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!