- Worksheet, in Word and PDF format
- Interactive Notebook version of the worksheet that students can glue in and write under.
- Answer key
- Identify the type of graph you would use given the situation and explain why.
- Compare 3D and 2D models by describing the advantages of each; students will be drawing a diagram of the water cycle using the given information about each process (evaporation, condensation, precipitation).
- Using a given data table, identify the independent variable, dependent variable, and axis labels. *
*Note: This download includes two options that I made to match the curriculum for my 6th graders (Option A) and 7th graders (Option B). The main difference is that in Option B, there is a problem that addresses the parts of the graph you would make based on the data table (variables and axes labels).