Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice representing numbers to 20? This set of Seesaw activities and task cards will have your students using pumpkins to show how many for numbers 1 - 20. There are print and digital options for practicing building number sense and counting. Choose the printable task cards or the Seesaw version and get started today!
This resource is a set of 20 printable task cards AND 2 preloaded activities for Seesaw.
- A PDF with links to 2 preloaded Seesaw activities (1 for numbers 1 - 10 and another for numbers 11 - 20)
- 1 set of printable task cards to (20 task cards total)
- 2 10-page Seesaw activities with 1 number per page.
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders