A set of 32 task cards designed for students to independently, or in groups, review reproduction in humans
Includes multiple choice questions on the following themes;
1. Structure of sperm cells
2. Structure of egg [ova] cells
3. Structure of female reproductive organs
4. Structure of male reproductive organs
Included in this kit:
- 32 task cards focusing on different aspects of reproduction.
- Student solution sheet on which to record answers.
- Teacher answer key.
There are 4 cards on each sheet [8 sheets in total]. They can be printed in greyscale or color [single or double sided]. Save paper and time by laminating the cards and keeping them as class sets. Provide each student with a blank solution grid for writing the answer to the problem stated on each card. Great as a group extension or consolidation activity or for early finishers.
Toon Clipart [http://toonclips.com/]
Digital Toonage [https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ron-Leishman-Digital-Toonage]