This product includes 15 class periods worth of lesson plans, power points, and student activities for an entire reproductive health / sex ed unit.
All documents are linked to google files for easy access on classroom chromebooks.
- Male and female reproductive anatomy
- Sperm production
- Pregnancy and development
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual orientation and gender identity
Student activities include:
- Labeling male and female anatomy
- Quizlets and Kahoots on male and female reproductive anatomy
- Collaborative research assignment: conditions of the female reproductive system
- Sperm production matching activity
- Prenatal development photo sort
- Steps of pregnancy card sort
- Collaborative research assignment: prenatal development
- Class interview with a mom
- Developmental conditions research paper
- Sexually transmitted infection gallery walk
- Infection spread multiplication game
- Sexually transmitted infection jeopardy
- Sexually transmitted infection kahoot
- Identification of local resource survey
- Letter to a friend about safer sex
Google slide shows are included for each lesson (over 350 slides!!) and include bellwork, lecture material, and instructions for each activity. On the google slide show just click file>make copy and you will have a fully editable copy! I'm happy to assist with any google issues, or I could email you downloaded pdfs or power point files directly.
The unit is easiest if students have computer access for some assignments, although you could easily adapt it to meet your needs.
Please contact me with any feedback you may have, I am considering posting other units / lesson plans if these are well received. Thank you!