Reptiles activity. This REPTILES Flip Flap book is the perfect addition to your unit on Reptiles! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Reptiles in this fresh and funky Flip-Flap Book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 R-E-P-T-I-L-E-S Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Reptiles within this resource.
- define what a reptile is
- write about their favorite reptile and why it is their favorite
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about a specific reptile
- complete a Reptiles Description Bubble Map
- complete a Reptiles Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- research a specific reptile and complete the graphic organizer with habitat, food, description, protection, enemies, and interesting facts
- write an expository paragraph using their research that includes a topic sentence, supporting details, and a conclusion
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on reptiles.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™ – An Expository Writing Resource
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.