This product features a powerpoint jeopardy-style review game focusing on five 3rd grade standards.
Question categories include:
- Geometry (2D & 3D Shapes, Lines, Congruency)
- Measurement (Metric and Customary - Capacity, Length, Weight)
- Place Value (Read, Write, Round, Compare)
- Basic Operations (Word Problems - Add/Subtract)
- Time (Nearest Minute, Elapsed TIme)
Question types vary but get harder as the point value increases.
Powerpoint is fully linked to include elimination of questions already chosen, provide correct answers to questions, links back to the game board, and a score keeper for up to four teams at once.
This edition of jeopardy is "surprise style" - students will not know the value of the points until they select a question. Keeps students engaged and keeps play more exciting.
Your students will love this interactive, visually-appealing game as a way to review their graphing skills!