Students will learn about the physical characteristics of reptiles and amphibians, and
research to learn more about a reptile or an amphibian.
- recognize the physical characteristics of reptiles and amphibians
- identify reptiles and amphibians
- research two interesting facts about a chosen reptile or amphibian
- describe where it lives, and how it changes in its appearance as it grows
- display information using pictures and written descriptions
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.